Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Old film, New feeling


The day before Yesterday, I went to the cinema to review the film of Titanic. It is the 3D version. But the 3D Titanic really disappointed me. It is really sucks.

But the classic is still classic. It is a sad story of a disaster. Titanic was a British passenger liner that sank in the North Atlantic Ocean on 15 April 1912 after colliding with an iceberg during her maiden voyage. I was cried over and over because of the touching scenes from the move.

Especially at the end of the film, Rose had no choice by but to let her died love, Jack, sank into the ocean.

I was deeply touched by that bridge. Sometimes we can do nothing but see the one we deeply loved leaving us. Fight to be together is brave. Letting your love go needs more courage. The first time I saw Titanic, I was a primary student. I didn’t understand what love is. 15 years latter, I am a girl who is loved by some one and once loved someone. Now I understand this film better.

No comments:

Post a Comment