Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lake Palace, amazing place (3)


I am a lucky man that I can have a change to enjoy one night of luxury life which only the empire had at the Lake Palace.



As the Lake Palace is only open to the guests who check in, so I feel lucky that I can enjoy the luxury life and use my camera to keep these precious images. 


The hotel waiter told me that, It was built in 1743- 1746under the direction of the Maharana of Udaipur, Rajasthan as a royal summer palace.


The palace is constructed facing east, allowing its inhabitants to pray to the Sun god at the crack of dawn. The successive rulers used this cool haven as their summer resort, holding their regal durbars in its courtyards lined with columns, pillared terraces, fountains and gardens.


It is quite a leisure ad cozy life to live in this palace. Fresh air, beautiful sky, clean water, and the magnificent blue and white buildings, what a beautiful heaven!


No comments:

Post a Comment