Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 28, 2012

The unforgettable faces at The Yellow River(1)


The Yellow River is the mother river of Chinese. It is the second longest river in China. 


The Yellow River is called "the cradle of Chinese civilization". The Yellow River basin has an east-west extent of 1900 km (1,180 mi) and a north-south extent of 1100 km (684 mi). Its total basin area is 742,443 km² (290,520 mi²).


Recently, I drove my car to a small village nearby the Yellow River. It costs me 8 days to get there. I start off at Beijing. So it is quite a long journey.


The small village I visited is called Lijiashan. People of that village really impressed me.


Usually, I featured on nature view. It is quiet raw that I take human images. However, during my trip of the Yellow River, the nice people from Lijiashan village really touched me.

No comments:

Post a Comment