Total Pageviews

Monday, March 12, 2012

Flipped


Recently I watch a love story called Flipped. It is a movie about love story between two children. Two eighth graders start to have feelings for each other despite being total opposites.

Puppy love is one of the most beautiful and precious experience in people’s life. so is the wedding. If puppy love was the first station of people’s love-journey, then marriage must be the destination of love. To girls, preserving a piece of bridal gown is indispensable. 

I believe every girl has a wedding dress of her dream. As for me, I have a dozen ideal wedding dresses. My ideal wedding dress is beautiful whilst remaining tasteful and also flattering to my figure. Thus it will ensure that I can be best on my wedding day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment